To date, 10 organizations, 6 patient/client partners and 33 clinician partners have become involved with Kawartha Lakes OHT.
Want to get involved? Learn more about how you can join us.
- Ross Memorial Hospital
- Community Care City of Kawartha Lakes
- City of Kawartha Lakes Family Health Organization
- City of Kawartha Lakes Family Health Team
- The Corporation of the City of Kawartha Lakes
- Kawartha North Family Health Team
- Brock Community Health Centre
- Care Partners
- CMHA Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge
- Extendicare Kawartha Lakes
If your organization would like to get involved, please complete our contact form.
Year One Focus
Kawartha Lakes OHT will focus initially on enhancing coordinated care and services for: seniors 65 years and older who:
- Live alone or have a poor support network
- Who are frail, with complex medical needs or are cognitively unwell
- Who have been hospitalized within the last year.
As the work of the our team evolves, the population we serve will expand – eventually coordinating all care and services within the City of Kawartha Lakes.